We have a thriving social calendar throughout the year
Our calendar offers something for all ages and interests. We love spending time together as a community, cementing our relationships and enjoying each others' company. We are also actively involved in the local community and with other faith groups and undertake a variety of social action projects.
We love socialising and meeting new people!
These are some of our activities:
- Sporting activities - weekly table tennis and Krav Maga self-defence classes, a popular annual Rounders match where Team Rabbi competes with "Team Chair" for the trophy, summer country walks
- Our famous Quiz
- Our book club, Bookcrashers meets monthly to talk about the latest read
- Regular series' of film-screenings
- Talent shows and music concerts
- A choir, led by a professional choir director, rehearses monthly
- Day-trips to galleries, exhibitions, concerts
- Weekend trips
We are involved in a number of social action projects
We engage closely with the local community and other faith groups on a variety of social action projects. For example:
- We collect coats on behalf of the annual wrap-up london appeal from members of the local community and transport them onto the drop-off point.
- We collect contributions to the local food back and night shelter.
- We participate in the annual Mitzvah Day activities - and plenty more!
We are always delighted to welcome guests to any of our events - please do let us know if you'd like attend.
Our calendar with a list of upcoming events will give you a flavour of what we are up to for the next few months
You may also want to sign-up to our Mailing List to receive our weekly newsletter and keep in touch about what's coming up.